Where is my delivery via Amtrak?
If your despatch email confirms that Amtrak will be delivering your goods but you've not yet received them, then this article is intended for you. For enquiries about in-transit delivery tracking for all other couriers, please click here.
Read on if you'd like to know...
- Why Amtrak have not yet delivered your order
- When you can expect to receive goods that were originally despatched via Amtrak
- We have received notification that Amtrak Express Parcels (one of the courier companies we use to deliver some customer orders) has gone into administration (effective 22nd August 2008).
- We have already made alternative courier arrangements to ensure all new customers orders are not affected by this news, however we are aware that a number of outstanding orders were already in the Amtrak system at the time of this announcement.
- If your despatch note states that your goods will be delivered via Amtrak but they have not yet been received, then it is likely that your delivery has been affected by this situation. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- All undelivered consignments that are in the Amtrak system will be returned to our warehouse in the next few days. Our staff will then re-despatch your order via an alternative courier with the utmost priority.
- Unfortunately, this situation means that deliveries could be delayed by up to a week.
We understand that this unfortunate situation may cause our customers significant inconvenience and do offer our sincere apologies. We'd like to assure you that we are doing everything to re-route your goods via an alternative carrier as quickly as possible and thank you in advance for your patience.
Click here for in-transit enquiries about all other couriers