Read on if you'd like to know...
- Which delivery companies we use (sometimes called 'carriers' or 'couriers')
- Why a particular delivery company is chosen to deliver your specific dabs.ie order
- We work with a number of carefully chosen delivery companies, all with great reputations for efficiency and service.
- Depending on the delivery service you chose when you placed your order (e.g. standard, next day or evening delivery), combined with the size, weight and delivery address of the goods in your order, our system will automatically select the delivery company best suited to delivering your order at any given point in time.
- Our main delivery partners are Home Delivery Networks, UPS, and the Royal Mail/Parcelforce.
- The email you'll receive when your order is dispatched will tell you which carrier will be delivering it.
Most of our deliveries are made by Home Delivery Networks and the Royal Mail, but we may use other carriers - usually where goods are particularly heavy or bulky and require specialist handling, such as wide screen TVs and large format printers. Occasionally we'll send orders directly from the manufacturer.
As our system is constantly working to select the best delivery company for your order and takes many factors into consideration, we're afraid that it's not possible to state a preference for any given delivery company.
If you want to track your order, click here to read our article on order tracking.