Read on if you'd like to know...
- Why the instruction manual does not seem to have been included in your product.
- How you can get a manual or learn how to operate your product.
- Occasionally a manufacturer will not include a printed user manual with a product, although they might include a printed "quick installation guide".
- This helps keep costs down, which means that the savings can be passed on to you.
- Sometimes the manual is in the form of an electronic document on a CD included in the box, and on other occasions you can download the manual from the manufacturer's website.