Epson know that planning for the future requires a strong commitment to the environment. That is why they strive to create innovative products that are reliable, recyclable and energy efficient. Better products that use fewer resources help ensure a better future for us all.
You can earn up to £36 inc VAT* per product recycled when you upgrade your old printer or projector to a new Epson model. Epson will responsibly collect and recycle your old device. To claim your cashback and save the environment, purchase one of the eligible Epson printers or projectors and then complete and submit the forms for the Epson Recycling Scheme at www.epson.co.uk/recycle
Upgrade your old printer for a new energy efficient model
How to claim your cashback, and save the environment:
- Purchase one of the eligible Epson printers or projectors
- Complete and submit the forms for the Epson Recycling Scheme at www.epson.co.uk/recycle
- Epson will confirm receipt of your claim and contact you for a convenient collection time for your old hardware
- Collection of the redundant hardware from your home
- On receipt and validation of your redundant hardware, Epson will process your cashback
- Epson responsibly recycles the old hardware products
- You recieve £36 inc VAT cashback from Epson
Epson projectors offer a range of business and education benefits, including low power consumption, plus a number of environmental benefits.